We'd love you to join us!
Giffords Circus is a unique working environment. Whether joining us as a performer, part of the restaurant team, or in the stables, you will be a valuable part of the company. If there are no opportunities advertised you are most welcome to send us your CV with a covering letter detailing your skills and why you’d like to join the company to email@example.com. Please note we are unable to accept applications from under 18’s and are unable to offer work experience for school age children.
(August to October)
Experienced Café style chef required to join the successful Circus Sauce team to run the Café wagon for Giffords Circus tour “The Hooley” 2021.
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a good knowledge of the food industry, able to work using your own initiative and be a part of an efficient hard working kitchen team to deliver high quality products.
The position will involve running the Café wagon, helping with service in the restaurant wagons and being a key player during move days.
The café chef must ensure that food sent is of the highest quality at all times whilst sending it out quickly and efficiently and maintaining an outstanding level of food hygiene.
Level 2 Food Safety Food Safety required with a high level of cleanliness & attention to detail.
Accommodation and some meals provided throughout the tour.
- Move days – packing up the restaurant, moving the wagons, building of the catering dept. on every site.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with Head Chef & Sous Chef.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies.
- Responsible for own ordering.
- Preparation of ingredients.
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation and dishes.
- Adherence to latest food safety standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation with all team members.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 20th August
“No two days are the same. That is true throughout the year, whether the circus is on tour or not. A family away from home”